Why Content Marketing Should EAT
Marketing without content is a silly idea, like dining without food. Content marketing is likewise essential to all your marketing efforts.
High-quality content should EAT - Engage, Attract, and Transform your audience. Like good food, audiences enjoy consuming and sharing good content (and we often don't even pay them for it).
Exceptional content can also establish your brand to be EAT: the Expert, the Authority, Trustworthy. As it builds your reputation, you rank higher in Search Engines, your metrics go up, and so does your revenue.
Types Of Content We Can Create
Content comes in a variety of forms and choosing the right recipe depends on your current need. B2Me’s content marketing services practically covers a full-course menu.
- Website/Web Pages
- Social Media Posts
- Lead Magnets
Content Creation Process
How We Produce Effective Content
Anyone can 'do' content, but it takes true 'wizardary' to create content that puts a spell on your audience. We focus on creating relevant content that speaks to your target audience, elevates your brand and drives the results you want. Here’s our path to creating winning content...
The B2Me team takes the time to discuss your brand message. This is the basis for our content team’s accurate understanding of your brand’s tone of voice.
Our SEO experts dive into keyword research to track down the most promising keywords. We apply our learnings to create the most impact with search engines to drive organic traffic.
Armed with relevant information, content creation can start. Expect unique and fresh content everytime as we incorporate your brand personality, goals, and key selling points.
Your content will be competing for visibility and click-throughs, so we complete thorough research of your industry and competitors in your niche. We analyse opportunities by looking at competitors’ content gaps, engagements, channels used, and their brand messaging.
We aim to get as close to perfection as possible but understand you're the true expert in your business. Your feedback is welcomed to enhance our processes and continue to deepen our knowledge on your industry and brand.
Benefits of Content Marketing
12 Ways It Impacts Your Business
An effective content marketing strategy can have wide-ranging and long-lasting effects that can nourish audiences and help businesses succeed. You can enjoy the following benefits from content marketing...
Resulting in stronger online and social media presence
To your website, which can grow your subscribers and social media followers
Attracting potential customers as your traffic increases
Directly from content or from the additional subscribers/leads
And promotes brand recognition
And builds trust and credibility, and increases brand loyalty
As your audience deepens their trust in your brand
As each optimised content pushes up your website’s overall ranking
Against bigger companies without the big spend
And supports the rest of your marketing activities
With lower cost per acquisition and increased customer lifetime value
And can keep growing traffic, leads, and conversions
Frequently Asked Questions
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is a marketing strategy that involves creating and publishing content that is relevant to a defined audience. Content marketing aims to:
- build brand awareness,
- attract website traffic,
- generate leads,
- establish brand authority,
- nurture customer relationships,
- improve search engine ranking, and
- ultimately drive profitable customer action.
How can content marketing help my business?
Content marketing can help your business by:
- attracting and engaging your target audience,
- building brand authority and loyalty, and
- driving profitable customer action.
How can you optimise content to bring the best results?
Here are several ways to optimise marketing content:
- Know your audience so your content can address their interests, pain points, and needs.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with your business goals and audience needs.
- Create content that is of value to your audience.
- Use proper keywords and SEO best practices to improve your visibility.
- Use the appropriate content format and publish your content on the right channels.
- Promote your content to effectively reach the audience you are targeting.
- Include a call to action (CTA) that directs the audience toward your desired outcomes.
How can you measure the effectiveness of marketing content?
You can use website analytics to determine how effective your content is, based on:
- No. of visits
- No. of pageviews
- Bounce rate
- Time on site
- Conversion rates (e.g., sales resulting from viewing content)
- Engagements (likes, shares, comments, click-through rates)
- Subscriber metrics (e.g., email or channel subscribers, video views, podcast listeners)
- Surveys and audience feedback
Based on the above data, you can then make decisions to improve your content marketing strategy over time.
What is “content”? What types of content are typically used for marketing?
Content is any type of information, message, or media, in copy, visual, video, audio, or other formats. The types of content typically used in marketing may include:
- Blog posts and articles
- Social media posts
- Videos and animations
- E-books and whitepapers
- Case studies and customer success stories
- Podcasts and webinars
- Product demos and reviews
- Email newsletters and campaigns
- User-generated content (e.g., reviews and testimonials)