Why Website Security is a Must
It's time to get serious with your website security. Every seven minutes, a cybercrime is reported in Australia, with no slowdown in sight. And since your website is your business’ virtual home, you need ironclad protection that will:
- Keep Personal Information Secure
- Prevent Identity Theft
- Prevent Data Leakage
- Protect Your Business Reputation
B2Me can implement effective security measures so your website users get a safer and more secure experience.
Did you know a cybercrime is reported every 7 minutes?!
Get Higher, Get Faster, Get Better
The safer visitors and users are on your website, the more you gain trust and build credibility – two very important factors for search engine ranking and higher traffic.
Downtime and slow loading time can become things of the past when your website is regularly updated and monitored. You can minimise the risk of potential losses and instead, gain better conversions and sales.
When you improve security, your website can become faster, more efficient, and more functional - thus preferred by more users. They can also feel safer knowing their personal data is protected.
Our Website Maintenance & Security Packages
B2Me’s cost-effective options are covered by a 12-month minimum agreement. You have the option to upgrade at any time to include additional security protection or otherwise enjoy an automatic extension for another 12 months.
$100 +GST per month
- Daily Backups with 30-day Archive
- Downtime Monitoring
- Malware Scanning (Weekly)
- Security Monitoring (Weekly)
- Vulnerability Checks (Weekly)
- WordPress Updates
- Plugin Updates
$175 +GST per month
- Everything in the Basic Package
- Real-time IP Blacklist
- Country Blocking
- Malware Scanning (Daily)
- Security Monitoring (Daily)
- Website Restoration from Backup
- Ticket Support
$290 +GST per month
- Everything in the Standard Package
- Malware & Hack Scans (Every 12hrs)
- Malware Removal & Hack Clean-up
- Reputation & Blacklist Monitoring
- Stop Hacks (Virtual Patching/Hardening)
- DNS & SSL Monitoring (Every 24hrs)
- Advanced DDoS Mitigation
- CDN Performance
- Firewall - HTTPS & PCI Compliant
Our Basic solution is a good starting point for businesses who want to know their website is backed up and up-to-date. From a security perspective, it's considered a reactive solution as preventative security measures are not included.
Our Standard solution is a recommended and most popular option for businesses who understand the importance of security and the growing threats the world faces today. It is our proactive security solution with additional features that bolster your website's security.