A Strong Brand Starts with Effective Visuals
Graphic design for branding goes beyond a blending of colours, shapes, images, textures, and typography. Effective design should move people to feel, think, and act in positive ways.
B2Me carefully utilises the power of design to influence behaviour and emotions in creating a brand strategy – with due regard to brand personality, goals, target audience, and message.
Branding & Graphic Design Services
Our savvy designers have a wide range of skills that can help you stay ahead of the game, by utilising branding and visuals that will tell impactful stories and leave lasting impressions.
A specially made, distinct logo is fundamental to branding success, instantly revealing your business identity, and makes a lasting impression on potential customers.
Introduce your business while creating a favourable first impression through well-crafted business cards, incorporating your brand identity and message.
B2Me can conceptualise and produce these timeless, traditional marketing tools for your upcoming event, a special offer, or to advertise your products/services.
Showcase your business’ unique selling points with brochures that can engage customers using high-quality design, good content, and a compelling call-to-action.
B2Me produces letterheads, notebooks, greetings cards, and even pens, being careful to ensure to maintain brand consistency in all business stationery.
Planning a conference, a networking event, or a family fun day? B2Me will work with you to develop impactful materials that capture the essence of your event.
The Benefits Of Great Design
Improved user experience
Maximum Brand Recognition
Higher Conversion Rates
Improved Product Understanding
Enhanced Customer Loyalty
Consistent Brand Message
Improved Social Media Engagement
Improved Click-Through Rates
Better Overall Business Reputation
+ many more benefits
Explore Our Process & How The Magic Happens
Building your brand begins with a deep grasp of your mission, vision, core values, unique value proposition, personality, and voice. Widening the context, we probe your target audience and analyse your competitors - to ensure your brand stands out in the marketplace.
The conceptual framework must show in your logo, colour palette, and typography. These fundamentals will form your brand guide and will apply to all tailored visuals in your website, social media, blogs, marketing emails, eBooks, infographics, charts, diagrams, and promotional materials. This ensures a vibrant, consistent visual presence across all touchpoints.
We measure the effectiveness of branding and design using KPIs such as brand awareness, reach, engagement, conversion rate, and ROI. We then adjust branding elements and designs, to ensure they resonate better with the target audience, thus improving the KPIs.
Why Work With Us?
- Expertise & Experience
Innovation at the heart of what we do and we pride ourselves on our strong appetite for learning as we recognise the importance of being one step ahead in this vast and ever-changing field.
We absolutely love what we do. We keep working on a project until it’s done, and it’s not done until you're happy with the results.
- Goal-Oriented Grit
We prioritise our commitments and keep our word - and aim to deliver what we set out to do before it’s due. When there are obstacles, we find ways to overcome.
Learn More On Our Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
What is branding?
Branding is the process of creating a unique and recognisable identity for a product, service, business, or organisation. It involves developing a name, a logo, designs, messaging, and overall image that distinguishes a business from its competitors.
A business communicates its values, personality, and mission to its target audience through branding. It also involves advertising, public relations, social media, packaging, and customer service, among others.
Why is branding important?
Branding is important to any business because it provides a distinct identity that can be a competitive advantage. Branding also can:
- Communicate the brand personality, mission, and core values
- Create brand recognition using the colour scheme, fonts, logo, and creatives
- Set a business apart from the competition
- Improve the credibility of a business
- Make a lasting impression on the target audience
- Create an emotional connection with people
- Inspire customer loyalty and retention
- Set positive expectations in the mind of the target market
- Help to ease the introduction of new offerings
- Make marketing easier because there is a framework to follow
- Generate quality leads and referrals thru word-of-mouth
- Be the deciding factor when people are making purchasing decisions
- Increase profitability and help achieve high ROI
- Become a long-term intangible asset (that sometimes even outlives the business)
- Add confidence and boost morale within the organisation
- Attract top-notch talents, partners, and influencers
What is the difference between branding and graphic design?
Branding is a strategy intended to shape people’s perception of your business, while graphic design is the visual component of the brand development process. Branding involves visuals as well as:
- messaging (the tagline, values, mission, personality),
- positioning (your brand’s unique place in the market and how it is different from others,
- personality (traits associated with your brand, making it relatable to your customers),
- experience (customer service, packaging, shipping, etc.), and
- culture (how your people live your business’ core values)
You can have design without branding, but it would be hard to have a branding strategy without graphic design.
What are the principles behind good branding?
Good branding and graphic design should adhere to principles such as:
- Consistency – for easy identification and recall
- Simplicity – to be more effective than cluttered or complex designs
- Authenticity – aligned with a company’s values and mission
- Differentiation – to be distinct and stand out among competitors
- Versatility – can be adapted to different platforms and mediums
- Targeted – should speak to and resonate with a specific audience
- Memorable – for brand recognition and recall
- Timeless – can remain relevant over time and not overly trendy
- Clarity – with a clear message and design that’s easy to understand