The Beauty Of Emails
Targeted, Personalised and Direct
More than fifty years after being invented, emails are highly effective for marketing, being commonplace, immediate, and non-intrusive. Research shows that email marketing has more reach and stronger impact than social media, organic search, and paid search. We strongly recommend that you fully utilise emails for marketing communications because they can:
- Target specific audiences
- Use personalisation to increase engagement
- Be delivered straight to your contact's inbox
- Have measurable results
When properly used, email marketing can be your top method for acquiring and retaining customers.
Stats Show How Email Rules
While messaging tools and apps abound, emails remain widely used for individual and business communications. No marketing campaign is complete without emails – just look at these figures.
estimated email users by 2025
estimated emails sent daily by 2025
of marketers use email marketing
is the average expected ROI for every $1 spent on email marketing
of small and medium businesses rely on email as their primary acquisition channel
of small and medium businesses use email for customer retention
Emails Tailored to Target
There’s a unique reason behind every email but we believe all emails can drive conversions. B2Me designs email campaigns to that end, using both informational emails and transactional emails.
- Instructional Emails
- Newsletters & Digital Magazines
- Product Updates/Roundups
- Event Invites
- Targeted Send
- Co-marketing Email
- Social Media Send
- Customer Stories
- Brand Stories
- Exclusive Offer Emails
- Welcome Emails
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Promotional Emails
- Confirmation/Receipts Emails
- Review Requests
- Kickback Email
- Survey Emails
- Re-engagement Emails
- Referral Emails
- Sales Follow-ups
Plan, Set, Then Go On Holiday!
Successful email marketing goes beyond one-off campaigns — it's about fostering relationships and guiding potential clients through a thoughtfully mapped journey. We specialise in crafting bespoke email marketing strategies tailored to nurture your audience through automations. These aren't your typical, run-of-the-mill messages; they're personalised, timely, and relevant communications designed to engage, inform, and guide your audience every step of the way. By combining intuitive design, compelling content, and data-driven insights, our nurture sequences work diligently behind the scenes to enhance user engagement, build trust, and pave the way for lasting customer relationships and sustained business growth.
We're an ActiveCampaign Partner
We're proud to partner with ActiveCampaign, leveraging their cutting-edge automation platform to supercharge our email marketing strategies. This collaboration ensures that our clients benefit from the perfect blend of our innovative approach and ActiveCampaign's robust capabilities, driving enhanced engagement and transformative results.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy that utilises emails to build relationships with, encourage engagements and responses from the recipient.
What are email marketing campaigns?
An email marketing campaign is a coordinated set of email messages sent to a targeted audience to achieve a specific business objective, such as to promote a product or service, generate leads or sales, or build brand awareness.
How can I use emails to promote and grow my business?
Email marketing is a proven strategy for finding new customers and retaining existing ones. You can use email marketing for your business by following this general process:
- Clarify your purpose.
- Define your target audience/s.
- Create your message.
- Build a mailing list.
- Design your brand template.
- Send your email.
- Track and analyse results.
How can I benefit from email automation?
Automating your marketing emails can speed up the process of reaching and engaging your audience to drive business growth. Email automation can specifically help you to:
- Increase efficiency - save time and reduce possible errors
- Personalise emails - increasing relevance to the recipient and raising open rates
- Scale your email campaigns - reach thousands or even millions in one go
- Improve engagement - due to higher open rates and click-through rates
- Increase revenue - from leads or cross-selling/upselling to existing customers
- Measure results - email marketing tools come with tracking and analytics
Some email inboxes can get crowded. How can my emails even get noticed, opened, and read?
Marketers use certain techniques to improve the chances that a recipient will open and read a marketing email, such as:
- Using emotional and sensory words
- Avoiding “over-communicating”
- Offering value or benefits
- Using positive messaging
- Sending emails at specific times
- Sounding like a friend
- Creating a sense of urgency
- Keeping it short and direct
- Creating effective subject lines
- Avoiding spammy words
- Offering something fresh and relevant
- Planning email delivery frequency
How can you measure the effectiveness of a marketing email campaign?
You can use an email marketing software to track open rates, click-through rates, conversions, and related metrics as the basis for determining how effective a particular email campaign has been.
Are there laws or regulations governing marketing emails that I must follow?
The main law that applies to marketing emails in Australia is the Spam Act 2003. It outlines the legal requirements for sending commercial electronic messages:
- Prior consent of the recipient
- Sender’s identification and contact info
- Unsubscribe/opt-out mechanism
- No false or misleading information
- Nothing excessively violent or sexual in nature